ClanVPP - Very Poor People

[Accepted] My App Thingy.

So. Link to crappy pic of moi, NOT on imgur: [url:306bbnns]http://tinypic.com/r/i28u4m/6[/url:306bbnns] Screen Name: Timid Real Name (Last name not required): Kat Age: 20 Location (City, State, Country): Oshawa, Ontario. That's in Canada. :D Previous Clans (if applicable): Some shitty clans from 1.6 I'd rather not list. Playing CS since: '08 Preferred Weapon: AK? Preferred Map: Mill. Why would you want to become a VPP member? Because Daddy, Brainy, Du Ma, Ribbit, and all those other terds are amazing. Andd I likes to shoot people in your serverss. Yay. YUPPP!!!
Thanks for applying! There will be a two week period before the voting process will begin for your application. Until then you are encouraged to continue playing on the pub, posting on the forums, and even joining us on our ventrilo! You will receive an invitation to join our VPP-R group where you are welcome to use the tag associated so that people can know that you applied to become a member of the VPP community.
[quote="BrainY.":3jhc5o9y][quote="NONOPUST":3jhc5o9y][quote="BrainY.":3jhc5o9y]Ohhhh I like some loveeeee xD[/quote:3jhc5o9y] klootzak[/quote:3jhc5o9y] This dude curses me out in Dutch :([/quote:3jhc5o9y] Ik houd godverdomme van je!